HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

ulrich

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Wattson

$ : 1

PostSubject: ulrich   Wed May 13, 2015 12:01 am

I Am Somebody.

GENERAL INFO

I am Ulrich, a 5' 5" (165.1 cm) golem, with a slim build. 

My irreparable heart follows the Darkness, while my body holds an affinity for Time, Metal, and Lightning.

I was born on April 20th, 6 years ago.

I've been chosen by the Keyblade.

Behavior

As a man of conviction, I refuse to let my ideology be swayed by another. Semantics are for the weak-willed, whom abandon their beliefs at the first sign of resistance. Language, like all other tools, are used to control -- whether through fear or subversion.

Your words are hollow, but your actions are dense. Ideals are only worth having if they're acted upon. We're all dirty politicians making the most of our munny. And if I must, I will become what I vanquish, so others cannot.

Consider this your luxury.

My heart holds a hatred, an unequivocal disdain for idle gods. You must never hug a fence, but choose a side and trust in it. You do what you must. And you must do.

Wrongness is inevitable, lethargy is putrid.

History

I was crossing an unfamiliar bridge, and lingered curiously. As I pressed onward, with slow, wavering footsteps, I caught sight of a worn down railroad.

There were 5 people, bound and gagged to the tracks. I would have untied them, but the train's bellowing horn warned me not to. My eyes met with its yellow, beady light, halting my movements ever so briefly. Breaking free of its allure, I ran to the rusted lever, but caught glimpse of another bound and gagged individual on the opposing track. My hands tightly grasped the lever, the rust breaking through my flesh. The bloodstained device switched the train over, the individual condemned to death by my decision.

The jury found me guilty. My interference was the cause of the man's death, I was not legally obligated to condemn a man to save the others.

I woke up with my eyes bleeding.

I was crossing a familiar bridge, and my heavy, uninterested steps lead me forward. As I pressed onward, I caught sight of a well-kept railroad.

There were 5 people, bound and gagged to the tracks. I would have untied them, but the train's bellowing horn warned me not to. As I ran to the sleek, oiled lever, I saw another individual, bound and gagged. I glanced at the train, my eyes meeting with its yellow, beady light, halting my movements indefinitely. With my hands around the lever, I did nothing. The train continued, the five individuals condemned to death by my indecision.

The jury found me innocent. My hesitance was irrelevant, I was not legally obligated to condemn a man in order to save the others.

I was crossing a bridge, but was not inclined to dilly-dally. Crossing the threshold, I ran past the structure, coming to a railroad, whose features were vague and unimportant. I saw two sets of tracks, each with potential, bound and gagged victims. My eyes met with its yellow, beady light, causing a great anger inside me to swell. I ran onto to the tracks, and in front of the train. I stood defiantly, as the iron mass swallowed me whole.

I found myself in an unforgiving void, my tenacity against the will of the beast. In this cold dissonance, I found a warmth in my hand. The lever that had led to both my legal conviction and salvation.

But here? There was no jury to define morality. There were no laws to define responsibility. There were only my principles, and the raw, opposing essence.

And with the lever as a catalyst to my relentlessness, it was not I who was swallowed by the beast, but I who swallowed it.

I am a living construct. Another attempt at artificial life. The heart inside me was purged of its memories, but a few linger. I recall being a gutless boy of Twilight Town, with no siblings, raised by a single father. All of which are irrelevant. My first true memory, my first true decision, was made on the train tracks, where I was birthed.

It was then when I was chosen by the Keyblade. And since, I have explored the worlds and learned of its secrets. I have forsaken an ordinary life so others do not have to. I am not a hero, but a necessary wave in the spectrum.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

ulrich
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Related :: Character Sheets-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» tarka
Yesterday at 6:28 pm by Dr. Wattson

» bc